WINTER'S TALE DISCUSSION
So, here it is:
Please join us. I'll have one or two of my friends who have read the novel there as well - please let me know if this is a bad time for you. Looking forward to it!
~Joanna
WINTER'S TALE DISCUSSION
Sunday, September 23, 3:00pm
@ Urban Grind
www.urbangrindatl.com
962 Marietta St, 30318
Sunday, September 23, 3:00pm
@ Urban Grind
www.urbangrindatl.com
962 Marietta St, 30318
Please join us. I'll have one or two of my friends who have read the novel there as well - please let me know if this is a bad time for you. Looking forward to it!
~Joanna



2 Comments:
I will be there. I might have to do a little reviewing. Lets see...flying horses, strange fog and a big fire....
I guess the date's settled, but if it's not, I'll be back in town the following weekend (Sept. 30), and I'd love to discuss.
Post a Comment
<< Home