4.09.2007

CHANGE OF PLANS!

This Sunday Piedmont Park is hosting the Dogwood Festival, and though I think we would still read good, we might not be able to discuss good or park good for that matter. So we are moving to Grant Park instead. We will save the Botanical Garden adventure for another time. SO...

To celebrate the warm weather and get out of the house, let's meet at Grant Park for The Secret History.

I'll pack a picnic of appetizers. You can bring a drink or another food item (see the evite signup). Also bring a chair or blanket. Afterward we can play frisbee, do some cartwheels, reinact a greek tragedy, whatever tickles our fancy. Then if there's interest we can head over to Grant Central Pizza.

Check this link for directions -> http://www.gpconservancy.org/net/content/page.aspx?s=16548.0.42.113. There is a parking lot right off Boulevard. We will meet there and then find a place to settle in the park.

IF IT RAINS...Which it might very well, we will just meet at my place. I'll make the official call on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home