3.04.2007

pop quiz

1) Are you reading The Secret History yet???

2) Are you available to meet on Sunday, April 1 around 2:00PM?

3) Are you available to meet on Sunday, April 1 around 6:00PM?

4) Are you available to meet on Sunday, April 15 around 2:00PM?

5) Are you available to meet on Sunday, April 15 around 6:00PM?

6) Todd said he got a like new book on half.com for $.75. Do you think this was a good deal?

6 Comments:

Blogger shelly said...

1) No, but I will start soon.
2) I am.
3) I am.
3) I am.
5) I am.
5) I do.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

11071. Not yet but soon enough.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
3. If you mean Sunday the 15th yes. If Sat. the 14th no.
4. See above.
5. I am always a fan of a bargain!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I would like to amend my answers:

2. No (I will be in FL).
3. see above.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Byrnes said...

1 - Nope, but I need to give myself some time
2 - No
3 - Maybe – I will be returning from a conference at Jekyll Island and I will be tired and crabby. No guarantees that I will have the energy to make it, but I might
3 - yes
4 - yes
5 - very good - was the shipping $5?

9:09 AM  
Blogger shelly said...

Becki's in for the 14th, with is actually the 15th as well.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Nicola Russell said...

1. Yes, I'm over halfway. I'm even reading it while walking. Good choice.
2. Yes
3. No
4. Yes
5. No
6. He got me one too! $4 with shipping. It's in great shape.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home