movie update
The people have spoken and Monday (which is tomorrow) at 7:45 PM is what the people said.
SO to reiterate, Running with Scissors is showing at the Tara Cinema at 7:45PM. I suggest we meet there around 7:30. This theatre is rarely crowded, so if you are late, it is no big deal.
Sorry for the late notice. If your availabliltiy has changed, please update your evite RSVP so I'll know who is coming.
For those of you that can't meet on Monday, you should still comment your availability on the evite and we can schedule a second outing.
SO to reiterate, Running with Scissors is showing at the Tara Cinema at 7:45PM. I suggest we meet there around 7:30. This theatre is rarely crowded, so if you are late, it is no big deal.
Sorry for the late notice. If your availabliltiy has changed, please update your evite RSVP so I'll know who is coming.
For those of you that can't meet on Monday, you should still comment your availability on the evite and we can schedule a second outing.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home