April 15, Piedmont, Garden, Willy's
Per the pop quiz answers, we will meet on Sunday, April 15 at 2:00pm (4 whole weeks for reading!). And we are going to switch it up some more...
We will meet at 2:00 PM at Piedmont Park (specific location TBD) to discuss The Secret History. I'll pack a picnic. Afterward we will wander over to the Atlanta Botanical Garden with our very own personal Garden aficionado, Kathryn. Then we'll finish the afternoon with a stop over at Willy's! An inclement weather plan has yet to be determined.
Congratulations to Janet, Todd, Kathryn and Becki! They all got an A+ on the pop quiz. For those that failed to complete the pop quiz, you can still get partial credit if you complete the quiz this week, or if you respond to the evite.
We will meet at 2:00 PM at Piedmont Park (specific location TBD) to discuss The Secret History. I'll pack a picnic. Afterward we will wander over to the Atlanta Botanical Garden with our very own personal Garden aficionado, Kathryn. Then we'll finish the afternoon with a stop over at Willy's! An inclement weather plan has yet to be determined.
Congratulations to Janet, Todd, Kathryn and Becki! They all got an A+ on the pop quiz. For those that failed to complete the pop quiz, you can still get partial credit if you complete the quiz this week, or if you respond to the evite.



1 Comments:
Hello, I am a friend of Jelena Crawford's and she has recruited me for this book club so I will be joining you on April 15. I hope that is not a problem. Thanks!
tcokercpr@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home