do over
In order for a book club to work as designed it requires 1) that people read the book and 2) that they show up to discuss it.
Our much planned and over orchestrated last meeting to discuss The Secret History was cancelled due to lack of readership, lack of calendar consciousness, being over worked by the man, etc... or so some said.
I was a little bitter, so make it up to me and let's try again. :)
What works best for you?
Wednesday, May 2 @ 7:00pm
Sunday, May 13 @ 5:00pm
Sunday, May 20 @ 5:00pm
Our much planned and over orchestrated last meeting to discuss The Secret History was cancelled due to lack of readership, lack of calendar consciousness, being over worked by the man, etc... or so some said.
I was a little bitter, so make it up to me and let's try again. :)
What works best for you?
Wednesday, May 2 @ 7:00pm
Sunday, May 13 @ 5:00pm
Sunday, May 20 @ 5:00pm



3 Comments:
May 13th or 20th are good for me - weeknights are always a little tougher.
Same with me about weeknights... and May 13 is Mother's Day, so looks like my vote is for the 20th. I passed along to Joanna and Julie, who have both finished- I'll post their preferences when I hear back. Thanks!
Here is my preference in order from best to worst.
May 13 @ 5pm--this is mother's day and affords me the excuse to do whatever I want.
May 20 @ 5pm
May 2 @ 7pm--can be done but the next few weeks are crazy for me at work and I would rather have free evenings to get things done.
Janet
-----
Here is my availability within Janet’s:
May 13th – I can come late at 6:00 (I will be working until 5)
May 20th – great
May 2nd – can do
Kathryn
-------
I can not do May 13 (Mother's Day) but I can do May 20th or May 2nd. Thanks!
Tonya
-----
I'm reading it now - not to say I'll be finished, but I'll try --( lots of construction and work going on)
May 2nd -- can do (might not be finished)
May 13th - can do
May 20th -- can't do (out of town)
during the week I can usually do with a couple days notice.
Todd
----
Post a Comment
<< Home