9.20.2007

the polls are closed

And it's Tesla by an ampere!!

Forgive me, couldn't resist the corniness. Okay folks, get out there and buy it and read it. I'd like to meet in late October or early November. Anyone want to volunteer to host/organize? I can always choose for you :)

Final vote tally...
4 votes - Telsa: Man out of Time by Margaret Cheney
3 votes - Hell's Angels: A Strange and Terrible Saga by Hunter S. Thompson
2 votes - Invasion of the Body Snatchers by Jack Finney
2 votes - The Things they Carry by Tim O'Brien
2 votes - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
1 vote - Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen

By the way, welcome Maxine, Blair and Kristi to our loyal readership. You may now count yourself amongst the goodest of readers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I can't host--things are too crazy for me now--but I'll be there, whereever it is.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home