next book
Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
at Kathryn and Steven's
tentative date: September 10, three weeks!
This is a graphic novel and a very quick read (or view).
amazon link ($9.56) 5 star rating
barnes noble link ($10.75) 5 circle rating?
half.com link ($6.49)
powells link ($8.50)
There will be no quiz this time.
I am going to buy the Persepolis + Persepolis 2 box set for $16.25. If anyone else wants me to buy theirs let me know (free shipping over $25).
at Kathryn and Steven's
tentative date: September 10, three weeks!
This is a graphic novel and a very quick read (or view).
amazon link ($9.56) 5 star rating
barnes noble link ($10.75) 5 circle rating?
half.com link ($6.49)
powells link ($8.50)
There will be no quiz this time.
I am going to buy the Persepolis + Persepolis 2 box set for $16.25. If anyone else wants me to buy theirs let me know (free shipping over $25).



5 Comments:
I'll be there.
You can add me to your order. I'd like both books in hardcover, please. $23.88 total for me.
Oh, add me to your order too!! Doesn't matter if it's hardcover or paperback. Tierson and I will be there on the tenth. See you!
I'm in--if you haven't ordered yet, add me to the list. either hard or soft (book cover I mean) is fine by me.
I can't wait to see everyone's bright and shiny faces for the movie and book discussion!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home