Jenny Yusin, women's literature lover/teacher extraordinaire, will be joining us for this go 'round. She reads a lot, so her speaking English should be real good.
7.10.2006
Previous Posts
- title goes here
- Well, since some of you can make it on Sunday and ...
- I'm thinking that July 9 at 7pm sounds good for ou...
- I know we don't need no stinkin' reading guide. W...
- Okay, okay, Steven I get the point. I need to cho...
- omega
- June 11th!
- book club meeting
- nice pick shells/cass
- The Lovely Bones - We Read Good's Book Discussion ...
Past Selections
May '07 - Group Pick
February '07 - Kathryn's Pick
December '06 - Todd's Pick
October '06 - Jenny J's Pick
September '06 - Kathryn's Pick
August '06 -
Tierson & Jessa's Pick
July '06 - Janet's Pick
June '06 - Cassi's Pick
April '06 - Stephen's Pick
March '06 - Shelly's Pick

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home