5.17.2006

book club meeting

hello folks. as you may already know, i have bought a house. i am closing on may 24th. and then moving. fast. i'm not exactly sure how situated i will be by the weekend of june 3rd-4th, but i'd still like to host our book club meeting (in my NEW house). how does saturday, june 3rd at 6pm sound?

if i get (more) stressed out as that time nears and need to change it, i'll let you know!

3 Comments:

Blogger shelly said...

Janet and Kathryn are out that day. I'm in.

10:41 PM  
Blogger shelly said...

Jelena wrote... i will likely be gone the weekend of the 10-11th so the original weekend, or the 3rd weekend of june works in my world. i'm not so much a fan of the book but would still love to be there.

i mentioned to cassi tonight that we make it a potluck (to make it easier on her) - so everyone could bring a part of the meal....i'm down for the hummus and pita!

8:05 AM  
Blogger shelly said...

Janet wrote... I will be out of town that weekend. If we would like to wait, I can meet the following weekend (I'd really love to get in on the discussion for this one!). Or I will just say have fun eating lamb without me. If we wait until the following weekend, I can get Shaun to cook the lamb for us--he does an excellent job.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home