7.10.2006

title goes here

Janet, first off thank you for hosting yesterday - the discussions were as tasty as the grills (when is the speaking English good supposed to effect me up?). Second, pleease don't drink the Kool-Aid I left behind, just kidding. Third, everyone the next book is D.H. Lawrence's Women in Love. Tierson and Jessa are hosting. I heard Tierson will perform a puppet show summary. Ready, set, go buy it!

2 Comments:

Blogger shelly said...

Fabulously enjoyable meeting Janet. I especially like how discussion moved into yummy dinner, then into further discussion, into token Islamic commentary, into further discussion, and closed with communal book selection. Covered all the bases. Perfect.

Steven, what is "title goes here"?

11:56 AM  
Blogger jelena said...

can someone tell me when the next meeting is?? i just saw this post and am worried about getting and finishing new book in time!!! :)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home