7.24.2006

August Book Club Meeting

Well, looks like Tierson and I's gonna be hosting the next book club meeting, so we'd better pick a day. The 13th will work ok, but since the book is very long and I haven't finished it yet, I'm leaning towards the 20th. This would give everyone lots of time. What say ye O readership?

6 Comments:

Blogger shelly said...

I'm out for the 13th, in for the 20th.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

The 20th works the best for me but I am available the 13th.

2:25 PM  
Blogger jelena said...

20th gets my vote - the book is too long to read any more quickly than that.

2:39 PM  
Blogger cassi said...

considering i haven't bought the book yet, the 20th is best for me. i start school the 21st, so reading for "fun" for me may be out of the question after this book. poop.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Byrnes said...

I can't imagine having the book finished before the 20th so that would be the best day for me!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of town on the 13th, but should be available on the 20th. Hopefully I will be able to finish the book!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home