Sundays, Sundays, Sundays!
After much research and analysis, I have found the optimal time of the week for us who read good...
I would like everyone to bring a book for our possible next selection. Together we will choose between what everyone brings. There are no limits. Fiction, Non, Memoir, whatever will be enjoyable.
I will serve snacks and some beverages. If you'd like to bring food, wine or whatever, please feel free. At this point, it looks as if we will have about 9 people. I hope everyone will have finished the book. I know that section of rapid-fire Arabic names is tough to get through. The rest is worth it though.
Let me know if you can make it!
Sunday, March 5 at 5:00 PM
at my home in Morningisde. I will send directions by email closer to the date.I would like everyone to bring a book for our possible next selection. Together we will choose between what everyone brings. There are no limits. Fiction, Non, Memoir, whatever will be enjoyable.
I will serve snacks and some beverages. If you'd like to bring food, wine or whatever, please feel free. At this point, it looks as if we will have about 9 people. I hope everyone will have finished the book. I know that section of rapid-fire Arabic names is tough to get through. The rest is worth it though.
Let me know if you can make it!



2 Comments:
i can make it.
Looking foward to it!
Post a Comment
<< Home