Your input is required
We will meet sometime in the very near future. I'm trying to find a day of the week when everyone is generally available. Currently, I'm thinking Sundays, but I need more input from everyone.
Here is everyone's availability that I am aware of. If there is a question mark next to your name or the information is incorrect, please let me know - blog comments are best, otherwise email.
Here is everyone's availability that I am aware of. If there is a question mark next to your name or the information is incorrect, please let me know - blog comments are best, otherwise email.
This chart details general availability & specific availability for the week starting Monday, February 19.


Let me know as soon as you can, pretty please. I'd like to announce a date this week.
Thanks!



2 Comments:
i'm good everyday of the week usually, but this specific week, i can come monday but i have a different mtg at 7pm... so i can come later or earlier? or just miss our first meeting. tuesday & wednesday are perfect for me. then ree and i go to boston on thursday thru sunday... we get back at 8:30pm sunday.
my availability looks correct.
Post a Comment
<< Home