1.30.2006

The When of It All

Everybody's reading, right? Er, I'm not yet, but I will be this week. You know, circumstances...

Anywho! I'm suggesting that we get together at my place the week starting Monday, February 20th. It's just a random suggestion. Post as to whether that week works and what evenings work/don't work and then I'll post a specific date/time.

-Shelly

7 Comments:

Blogger cassi said...

just started reading... i like it so far. haven't seen syriana yet - should i? as for the 20th, i have another meeting that night at 7pm... but could come after that.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Ree said...

I'm glad Cassi is in this reading equates to better english speaking...what was it?
Shelly is looking for day of the week here people. So the week OF Monday the 20th. What day is good?
I'm good with Monday and Tuesdays. I know I know..it's my house so I should be good with all - but coaching has me at the river on Weds and Thurs and well Fridays are just for drinking...not reading...

8:24 PM  
Blogger shelly said...

any evening of the week works for me

8:32 PM  
Blogger cassi said...

Ree, may i remind you we're going to boston that weekend... so thurs & fri are out. so for me, tues & wed are good. yep yep. reading up! i like it.

10:16 AM  
Blogger jelena said...

in general, i like mon or tuesdays best. i cannot do that specific tue the 21st b/c i have a dinner mtg. so mon the 20 or wed the 22 are my options. thurs and fri i work til 8 so they are always out for me. :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

It looks like Wednesday would work best for me. Otherwise Friday or Sunday afternoon (which is always the best time for me).

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should be available any day except Wednesday.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home